Good news for international students: the top Australian university, the University of Melbourne, is introducing fully funded scholarships. This article will provide a complete guide to the University of Melbourne Scholarship, covering everything from eligibility requirements to the complete application process in detail.
Masters and PhD scholarships are available from the University of Melbourne in 2023-2024. These scholarships cover full tuition fees, a traveling allowance, a living allowance of $31,200 per year, and academic expenses.
Throughout your time at the University, you will have the opportunity to earn hundreds of different prizes that are meant to recognize and reward your efforts and work. You can win prizes to help you focus on your studies at every level of study, from your first year of college to your final year of a doctoral program. Aside from assisting you in your studies, these costs will also become an important component of your resume.
Over 1300 students participate in semester, year, or short-term intensive programs overseas year as part of the “Melbourne Model,” which is designed for worldwide flexibility. Funding opportunities are available for advanced students to do research, publish their findings, and network with peers at major academic conferences both domestically and internationally.
- Study Level: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): University of Melbourne
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Please find all the available courses.
- Program Period:
- 2 years for students undertaking a Master by research degree.
- Up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a Doctoral degree.
- Deadline: Check here.
Eligibility requirements for a University of Melbourne Scholarship are as follows:
- Language: English.
- Countries: All world countries.
- Have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a Master or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Melbourne or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
Also check: Chinese Government Scholarship (CSC) 2023
How to Apply?
To apply for a University of Melbourne Scholarship Kindly follow the simple and easy application procedure:
- Choose your course
- Check eligibility and fees
- Prepare your documentation
- Apply with Melbourne
- Be assessed and wait for offers
- Plan for accommodation
The University of Melbourne Scholarship provide the following benefits:
- Students pursuing a Masters by Research degree receive a full fee waiver for up to two years, and those pursuing a PhD receive a full fee waiver for up to four years.
- Students pursuing a Masters by Research can receive a living allowance of up to $31,200 per year pro rate (2020 full-time study rate) for up to two years, and those pursuing a Doctorate can receive a living allowance of up to $31,200 per year pro rate for up to three and a half years. The monthly stipend may be increased each year and includes some unpaid time off for illness, childbirth, and caring for a sick or new living member.
- Grants of up to $3,000 are available for international students and $2,000 for students relocating from other Australian states and territories.
- In order to study in Australia, international students will need to sign up for Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) as a single member.
Also check: Danish Government Scholarship 2023 Denmark
Check out the official website for more information about the University of Melbourne Scholarship:
University of Melbourne, Australia FAQs
How i can get a full scholarship in the top of the Australian university?
Students are awarded mostly on the basis of excellence, and recipients must provide scholarship of their qualifications for the scholarship. In Australia, there are no entrance tests required to win a scholarship. Only the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam is potentially required of the students.
What GPA is required for Australian university scholarships?
To qualify for a 30% scholarship, you need a GPA of at least 6.0 on a 7-point scale.
What is the tuition fee for domestic and international students in University of Melbourne?
University of Melbourne having following tuition fee criteria:
-Domestic students tuition fee 9,050 AUD.
-International students tuition fee 39,168 AUD.