Global UNDP Paid Internship Program 2024: Are you interested in the development of the globe and on the lookout for valuable experiences to supplement your academic studies? The Global UNDP Paid Internship Program is a fantastic opportunity for interns to learn about the most successful development initiatives that the United Nations has started.
Candidates who are interested in international development can gain a greater knowledge of the UNDP’s work through participation in the internship program offered by the UNDP. The Global UNDP Paid Internship Program is a fantastic opportunity for individuals who are interested in gaining practical experience with issues relating to the elimination of global poverty and the promotion of sustainable development.
For the sole purpose of advancing global development, UNDP provides enticing paid opportunities in a variety of areas. The United Nations Development Program (UNDP), which is the primary development promotion agency of the United Nations, is comprised of over 170 countries throughout the world. The Global UNDP Paid Internship Program have an incredible opportunity to obtain valuable hands-on experience by working with mentors and supervisors who are certified, well-trained, and extremely experienced in order to further the organization’s mission.
The organization strives to make the world a better place for future generations by focusing on topics such as the eradication of poverty, the reduction of injustice and exclusion, and the empowerment of nations to engage in sustainable development and progress.
Students and recent graduates from a wide range of fields of knowledge participate in the UNDP internship program. Economics, public or business administration, environmental studies, international relations, and other related areas of study are the most popular in this program. It is possible for the activities that interns are responsible for to change based on the position that is open and the requirements of the department in which they are placed.
The following is a list of the most often seen responsibilities: Carrying out research, composing written materials, cataloging information, forums, or other types of collaborative events, assisting in the planning of conferences, and publishing knowledge tales or best practices are all examples of the work that can be done. The United Nations’ headquarters, one of its national offices, or one of its regional offices are all possible locations for these internships. The duration of an internship is determined not only by the qualifications of the applicant but also by the requirements of the United Nations.
Global UNDP Paid Internship Program Highlights
- Host Organization: The United Nations Development Program (UNDP)
- Location: UNDP Country Offices at Regional Hubs or Headquarters in New York
- Type of Internship: Full-time or Part-time (Paid)
- Eligible Countries: All
- Deadline: The application deadline to apply for the UNDP internship varies according to each internship program.
Global UNDP Paid Internship Program Length
The Global UNDP Paid Internship Program should not exceed 6 months. Exceptionally, internships may last nine months when they are completed for academic credit.
Financing for the Global UNDP Paid Internship Program
- The UNDP would be given a monthly stipend.
- The monthly stipend that covers the internship-associated costs could vary from station to station.
- The interns will have chances to get further UNDP or UN system assignments in the future.
- The interns can also receive financial support from nominating institutions or the government.
Who can apply for the Global UNDP Paid Internship Program?
UNDP is looking for talented, motivated, and passionate people like you from around the world who bring knowledge, innovative thinking, and different ideas to enhance our capacity to serve people of concern to the organization.
Eligibility for the Global UNDP Paid Internship Program
In order to be considered for the Global UNDP Paid Internship Program, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- All national and international students are eligible.
- Recent graduates are eligible.
- Current students in a graduate school program at a university are eligible.
- Current students in an undergraduate school program at a university are eligible.
- Have completed at least 2 years of undergraduate studies in a field relevant to
- All nationality holders are eligible.
- There is no registration fee.
- No work experience is required.
- Applicants’ English must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
Steps to Apply for the Global UNDP Paid Internship Program
- You have to apply online through the UNDP job website.
- You will find an internship in the UNDP Job Section.
- Select a relevant field of interest and select the apply button.
- Every internship has a different and exclusive deadline, so make sure to follow the exact deadline for the exact internship program.
How to Apply for the Global UNDP Paid Internship Program?
The Global UNDP Paid Internship Program application process is online. Make sure to submit all documents in Online Portal. Due to the Large Application Pool, UNDP will only notify the Successful Applicants. To Apply, please visit the button below.