St. Johns University Scholarships for the academic year 2024 in the USA are being offered to international students as part of an effort to support their education in the United States.
The St. Johns University Scholarships program intends to draw on and aid both domestic and international students who wish to enroll in the university’s undergraduate degree programs.
St. Johns University is pleased to offer merit based scholarships to first-year, full-time undergraduate students who enroll in a bachelor’s level degree program for the Fall 2024 term. The admission application is used to automatically determine merit scholarship eligibility; no additional application is required.
All applicants may be considered for a range of other merit and need based grants. Financial need is determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). All eligible students are encouraged to file the FAFSA when it becomes available.
SJU provides a broad variety of academic opportunities and has a remarkable reputation for producing exceptional academic pupils. Students have several options for honing their work ethic and finding jobs in their industry.
Interesting Facts About St. Johns University (SJU)
In Queens, New York City, there is a private Roman Catholic university called St. Johns University (SJU). In order to meet the needs of an expanding immigrant community, the Congregation of the Mission (C.M., also known as the Vincentian Fathers), created it in 1870.
The flagship campus was transferred from its original location in the Brooklyn borough of New York City to its current location in the Queens borough in the 1950. In addition to the Long Island Graduate Center on Hauppauge, New York, St. Johns also maintains campuses in Staten Island and Manhattan in New York City. The university also maintains foreign campuses in Limerick, Ireland, Paris, France, and Rome, Italy. The patron saint of the university is Saint John the Baptist.
Five undergraduate schools and six graduate schools make up St. Johns, which offers more than 100 programmes leading to bachelor’s, master’s, and doctorate degrees as well as professional certifications. 17,088 undergraduate and 4,633 graduate students attended the university in 2019.
The student body is made up of people from 119 different countries, Guam, Puerto Rico, Guam, the District of Columbia, and 46 other states. More than 190,000 St. Johns graduates are spread out over the globe as of 2020.
St. Johns University Scholarships Highlights
- University Name: St. Johns University (SJU)
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2024.
Eligibility For St. Johns University Scholarships
- Domestic and international students are eligibles.
- Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the St. Johns University.
- To be eligible for the St. Johns University Scholarships, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Scholarship holder can be a domestic or international student
- Students must have registered in an undergraduate program by the deadline at St. Johns University (SJU).
- Must be graduating from a Catholic high school by June.
- Are first-time freshmen who will be entering St. Johns University (SJU) beginning with the fall semester
- Must be full-time students (minimum of 12 credits per semester).
- Awarded for up to four years of undergraduate study; students enrolled in our five-year, joint degree programs will not be eligible for this award once they begin their graduate study.
- Award will be renewed for up to four years of undergraduate study as long as the recipient remains in good academic standing.
How to Apply for St. Johns University Scholarships?
- For this educational opportunity, no additional application is required for the St. Johns University Scholarships. Once you take admission in an undergraduate degree course at the university. Eligible first-time freshmen will automatically receive the minimum award.
- Applicants must send the following supporting materials with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- You will be considered for an undergraduate course by the university if you have a high school diploma.
- Demonstrating the English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test is a must for studying in the US.
St. Johns University Scholarships Benefits
The St. Johns University Scholarships (SJU Scholarships) will provide an annual award of $3,000, for a maximum award of up to $12,000 over four years of undergraduate study and is automatically awarded to incoming first-year students who will be graduating from a Catholic high school and entering St. Johns University (SJU) in the fall.
St. Johns University Contact Details:
8000 Utopia Parkway Queens NY 11439
Connect with Us