For the Hansen Summer Institute 2023 in San Diego, California, applications are now being accepted. A fully funded summer exchange programme in the United States of America is called the Hansen Leadership Institute 2023.
The International Cooperation, Peacemaking, and Leadership Exchange programmes in the United States of America are the focus of the HLI. IELTS and TOEFL are not necessary. All costs will be covered by the Program. There is plenty of time to prepare your applications as they are all made online. Participants will tour several California locations.
Candidates for the HSI 2023 may be citizens of any country in the world as well as the United States. It’s a three-week exchange programme in the United States. Men and women from all around the world who have completed their undergraduate and graduate degrees in any academic discipline are eligible to apply for the Hansen Summer Institute. This is not a course of study. So there are no limitations on the academic field.
IELTS or TOEFL are not required. CGPA is not necessary. When applying, a passport is not required. Additionally, there is no application cost. The Hansen Summer Institute provides opportunities for leadership and scholarly exchange. The event will happen in July 2023. Excited? Interested? Below are all of the specifics for the 2023 Hansen Summer Institute.
Hansen Summer Institute Description
- Country: The United States of America
- Duration: 03 Weeks (1st July to 23rd July 2023)
- Location: San Diego, California
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th January 2023 (For International), March 15, 2023 (For U.S. Students)
Hansen Summer School United States is a Fully Funded Exchange Program to the USA & will Cover all the Expenses for the full duration of the program.
- Round Trip International Airfare Tickets.
- DS-2019 – Student and Exchange Visitor (SEVIS) fee.
- Health Insurance for the duration of the program.
- Full Accommodation
- Full Meals for the duration of the Program
- Transportation to/from the campus to all meetings and activities.
- Program Materials.
- Certificate of Participation.
- Exposure & Trips San Diego historical attractions & cultural events including a fourth of July Independence Day parade, a Padres baseball game, and a harbor cruise Trips, U.S Mexico Border.
- More Benefits are also included.
- City Tours
To participate in the Hansen Summer Institute, candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements:
FOR NON – U.S. STUDENTS:
- Bachelor Students Must have Completed 2 Years of college/University or Graduate Student.
- Students must be between the ages of 20- 25.
- Must have demonstrated leadership potential outside of the classroom in the community, nation, or region.
- Have an Academic Adviser (Recommendation Letter) verify in writing the candidate’s English proficiency. (A verification request is automatically sent to your referee with the request for your letter of reference.)
- No IELTS, GRE, or TOEFL Nothing is Required.
- Have a Valid international passport. (You can apply for a passport if You Don’t Have one Now.)
- Preference may be given to those who have never visited the United States.
FOR U.S. STUDENTS: (Students from any university in the United States)
- Upper-division undergraduate with 2 years of college/university or graduate student with a professional interest in international relations, diplomacy, international economic development, or related fields.
- Students must be between the ages of 20-25 at the start of the program.
The last date to apply for the Hansen Summer Institute 2023 is 15th January 2023 (For International), March 15, 2023 (For U.S. Students)
How to Apply
The application process is online. Create a New Account then Sign in. Complete the Full Application Form slowly & carefully. Once You Submitted the Form. You Cannot Edit the Form again.
The Online Application Form is Available at: Visit Here.