Students from any country in the world can apply for the ISS Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students for the 2023–2024 school year.
who are considering attending the Netherlands Erasmus University Rotterdam for graduate-level study. Nearly half of all tuition at the International Institute of Social Studies (ISS) is covered by a scholarship fund for exceptional students.
Most students at the International Institute of Social Studies (ISS) attend with the aid of a scholarship of some kind. To help you locate sufficient funds for your studies, they have compiled all available scholarships by country and created a scholarship database. A list of available grants will appear when you select your country of origin.
Also check: MEL Scholarship Trust Fund 2023 Netherlands
There are seven schools, two institutes, and a university college at Erasmus University Rotterdam, all of which operate independently from one another. This endowment was established by the International Institute of Social Studies (ISS) to provide financial support to deserving students who are unable to obtain funding from other sources.
Also check: University of Canberra Scholarships 2023 Australia
Interesting Facts About Erasmus University Rotterdam
A public research university in Rotterdam, Netherlands is called Erasmus University. Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus, a humanist and theologian from the 15th century, is honored with the naming of the university in his honor.
Its economics and business school, Erasmus School of Economics, and its Rotterdam School of Management, are well-known in Europe and beyond, while Erasmus MC is the largest and one of the best academic medical centers and trauma hospitals in the Netherlands. Four major global rankings now place Erasmus University Rotterdam among the top 100 universities in the world.
The university’s business and economics department ranked 17th in the world and its clinical health department ranked 42nd in the world in 2017. Additionally, the Financial Times ranked the university’s business school as one of the top ten in Europe. According to Times Higher Education, Erasmus University Rotterdam social sciences department ranked 40th and its clinical health department ranked 35th in the world in 2015. This institution ranked 20th in Europe and 72nd in the world overall in 2015.
Also check: Monash University Scholarship 2023 Australia (Fully Funded)
ISS Scholarship Highlights
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution: Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Study in: Netherlands
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Master of Arts in Development Studies. For more information click here.
- Program Period: 16 months
- Deadline: June 15, 2023
ISS Scholarship Benefits
International Institute of Social Studies (ISS) Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students covers 40% of the tuition fee.
Also check: Full Sail University Scholarships 2023 USA
To be eligible for International Institute of Social Studies (ISS) Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students, candidates must fulfill following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- You wish to enroll in the Master of Arts in Development Studies at International Institute of Social Studies (ISS);
- You have a letter of admission from International Institute of Social Studies (ISS);
- You have relevant work experience, a degree in one of the social sciences (upper second or first class) and a strong motivation to study at International Institute of Social Studies, or;
- You are a recent graduate with a first class degree in one of the social sciences and a strong motivation to study at International Institute of Social Studies.
Also check: University of Paris Scholarship 2023 France (Fully Funded)
How to Apply?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for International Institute of Social Studies (ISS) Scholarship Fund for Excellent Students:
- Email your request to the International Institute of Social Studies (ISS) student office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Explain shortly the reason why a fee reduction will enlarge your opportunity to study at International Institute of Social Studies (ISS):
- A Motivation Statement (one page) – Explaining the reason you should be the beneficiary of this fund.
- Detailed financial information (including supporting bank statements) to prove your ability to support yourself for the remaining tuition fee, living expenses and health insurance.
Note: The decisions on allocation of the scholarship are taken on an ongoing basis. Students selected for the scholarship bursaries will be informed by the student office.